Monday, May 14, 2012

"Oned"

Just as expected, today was a new day, full of new opportunities and challenges.  In the midst of the parade of said Os & Ps, there was time to begin a fascinating book (Listening for the Soul by Jean Stairs), opportunity to keep up with my other reading, and time to write.

My reading today also reacquainted me with a word I hadn't seen in some time - "oned"

We were all created at the same time:  and in our creation we were knit and oned to God.  By this we are kept as luminous and noble as when we were created.  By the force of this precious oneing we love, seek, praise, thank and endlessly enjoy our Creator.  Julian of Norwich, Showings

I invite you to allow this image of being oned to God to settle in your soul, so you are free to express your luminous and noble identity.  Glow, dear friend - glow!

Blessings,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment