Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Kindly blessings...

Tomorrow I begin a journey that will take me back in time some thirty years while also pointing me toward the future - and all while being acutely in the present.  Some parts of the journey will be very difficult, while others will bring great joy.  And rest - there will be a time for some deep rest.

All journeys bring a little trepidation (at least the ones I undertake).  As I settle into the unsettledness, I find myself becoming calmer (much nicer than when I try to escape the feelings).

I am sure that I will write again on Sunday, June 3rd, but between now and then my writing may be sporadic.  I will also be taking some rest from the keyboard, and technology.

I go with God - as do you.

In the words of a dear Scottish Prayer - May the Lord bless you, and bless you kindly.  Amen.

With love and blessings,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment