Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Just because...

Just because a person took the time to write a book (that I have never read - and probably would not read), and just because another person read that book and found it to be meaningful, and just because that other person (whom I've never met), shared a story from that book with a group of teens during a Bible Study (in a church that I probably would never attend - certainly not for a teen Bible Study), and just because one of the other leaders for this group was touched by the story and remembered it (even though she has never read the book), she was able to share the story with me today.

And the story was exactly what I needed to hear!

I stand humbled and in awe of the creative ways God continues to speak!

Never underestimate the creative ways in which God might speak through you -

Blessings for your Holy Week journey,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment